Play football in the off growing season with Expressmaster
Most football tournaments are taking place till late in the autumn and start very early in the spring. This does not always fit well with the growing seasons of grasses. Expressmaster is the right choice when overseeding in low temperature. With fast establishment at low temperatures Expressmaster ensures a high wear and stress tolerance year-round.
25% of the mixture is the unique 4turf© perennial ryegrass. This specialty from DLF is performing excellent under stress conditions during summer and with the very best winter Fusarium tolerance and establishment under low temperatures. The remaining 75% is made up by three top ranked diploid Turf perennial ryegrasses.
Scale 1-9, where 9 = best or most pronounced